OnePlus 6T price in India is expected to be ₹38990. The smartphone is expected to be launched in India on October 17, 2018.
OnePlus has released the teaser image on it’s official twitter handle that shows the OnePlus 6T alongside the OnePlus 6. OnePlus 6T, the much-awaited flagship smartphone is set to be launched on October 17. Company has confirmed that there will be an in-display fingerprint sensor. There will be absence of a 3.5 mm headphone jack on OnePlus 6T and it will not feature wireless charging technology or IP rating.
OnePlus 6T will continue with the company’s Dash Charge, which is the company’s in-house fast charging technology. The Dash Charge adapter charge at 20W and charge up OnePlus device up to 50 per cent in nearly half an hour.
OnePlus 6T Price in India(Expected)
OnePlus 6T price in India is expected to be ₹38990 and it is expected to be launched in India on October 17, 2018. The device is powered by Octa core, 2.8 GHz, Kryo 385 processor paired with 6 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3700 mAh.
OnePlus 6T Features & Specifications
- Dimensions- 157.5 x 75.7 x 8.2 mm
- Colours- Black
- Waterproof- Yes Splash proof
- Brand- OnePlus
- Model- 6T
The source claims that the OnePlus 6T is 157.5 x 75.7 x 8.2mm, rising to 8.6mm where the camera sticks out, making it slightly larger and thicker than the OnePlus 6.
- Display Type- AMOLED
- Screen Size- 6.41 inches (16.28 cm)
- Screen Protection- Corning Gorilla Glass v5
- Pixel Density- 402 ppi
- Screen Resolution- 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio- 19.5:9
- Touch Screen- Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
OnePlus 6T has a 6.41″ (16.28 cm) display with 1080 x 2340 pixels screen resolution. The phone has Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The smartphone comes with in-display fingerprint sensor and the screen is protected with corning gorilla glass v5.
- Front Camera- 24MP
- Rear Camera- 16 MP + 20 MP Dual Primary Cameras
- Front Flash- Screen Flash
- Rear Flash- Dual LED Flash
- Image Resolution- 4616 x 3464 Pixels
- Shooting Modes- High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
- Camera Features- Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Touch to focus
The phone has a dual 16 MP + 20 MP rear camera Exmor-RS CMOS sensor and a 16MP front camera powered by an Exmor-RS CMOS sensor. You can also capture Portrait shots. At the back, the dual 16+20-megapixel shooters come with OIS and EIS support, and along with a dual LED flash it can be used to shoot detailed images and videos even in the most demanding conditions.
- RAM- 6 GB
- Internal Memory – 64 GB
- Expandable Memory- Not available
OnePlus 6T comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory which is not expandable. A 6 GB of RAM will help phone run smoothly even the most memory intensive applications without showing any signs of lag.
5. Network Connectivity
- Sim Size- SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano
- Network Support- 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- Wifi- Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz
- Wifi Features- Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth- Yes v5.0
- Usb Connectivity- Mass storage device, USB charging
- Usb Type c- Yes (Doesn`t support micro-USB)
- Nfc- Yes
The smartphone comes with dual SIM option. It supports Nano type SIM in both slots. The connectivity option includes 4G with VoLTE support, dual SIM slots, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
6. Operating System
- Operating System- Android v9.0 (Pie)
- Custom UI- Oxygen OS
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- CPU- Octa core, 2.8 GHz
OnePlus 6T is armed with an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset. On the software front, the smartphone runs the bloatware-free proprietary Oxygen OS wrapped under Android Oreo.
- Loudspeaker- Yes
- Fm Radio- No
- Audio Jack- USB Type-C
The device doesn’t support FM radio. However loudspeaker option is available in the phone. USB type-c audio jack is provided in the phone.
- Finger print sensor- Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor Position- In-display
- Other sensors- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
OnePlus 6T comes with in-display fingerprint sensor, which is the key feature of the phone. There are various other features available in the phone such as Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- Type- Li-Polymer
- Capacity- 3700 mAh
- Quick Charging- Yes Dash charge
- User Replaceable- No
The flagship phone comes with the Li-Polymer battery with the capacity of 3700 mAh. It supports quick charging and the battery can’t be replaced by user.
OnePlus 6T is all set to launch in India very soon. This article will help OnePlus users to find out the OnePlus 6T price in India and it’s features and specifications. This phone will be little costlier than OnePlus 6.