Send WhatsApp new year 2019 wishes to your loved ones by WhatsApp stickers features. Here’s how you can convert your images into stickers to greet new year.
First of all Happy New Year 2019 to all of you. The year is coming to an end and many of us will be looking to celebrate New Year 2019 within the next few hours. This is the time of new beginning and fresh start. Everyone wants to send the best new year 2019 wishes to their friends and family.
The most popular messaging app WhatsApp has rolled out a new feature through which you can send some of the best WhatsApp New Year 2019 wishes to your contacts. This feature is called WhatsApp sticker feature which was launched for both Android and iOS users recently. Users can also access third-party apps for additional stickers or can even make e customized stickers with your own selfies.
However, there are limited default WhatsApp Stickers pack for now. And users can add more stickers by downloading them from the Google Play Store or make a custom one. However, this feature is only available for Android users.
Also read:- What is Satellite Internet and How to Use It
Here’s How to Convert Your Images into Stickers for WhatsApp New Year 2019 Wishes –
- Make sure that you have installed the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Go to the Google Play Store to download the ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app on your smartphone.
- Run the app on your smartphone and tap on the “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Now, enter the sticker pack’s name as well as author name for descriptive purposes.
- Tap on the new list option and it will take you to a new page with multiple empty stickers trays.
- Add the stickers pack’s icon before selecting the next tray to add a new customised WhatsApp sticker.
- After tapping on the empty tray, you will have to take a new photo or import any other picture from your gallery.
- When you select the photo or take a new one, it will be uploaded on a separate image editor tool which is part of the ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app.
- Crop the image with your fingertip if you want to.
- Now, save the image and repeat these above steps to add more customised stickers to the pack.
- Once you have finished, tap on the Publish Sticker Pack option.
- Now, it will ask you to add these stickers to your WhatsApp account, accept and head to the WhatsApp app.
- You can now send these customised stickers to your WhatsApp chats.
Note:- It should be noted that a minimum of three and a maximum of 30 third-party or custom stickers can be added in a particular pack, and once a WhatsApp stickers pack is published, you won’t be able to add more stickers to the pack.
Follow these steps and create most beautiful and amazing stickers to send WhatsApp new year 2019 wishes to your friends and family. This is the time to give a new start to your life and keep a resolution and make sure you fulfill it.
You may also like:- How to see Deleted Whatsapp Message on Android