Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 price starts at CNY 999 (roughly Rs. 10,500) for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage. The phone was launched in China on Thursday. The highlight of this phone is 48-megapixel camera in its dual rear camera setup.
The Chinese company Xiaomi launched it’s much awaited smartphone Redmi Note 7 in China on Thursday. The phone looks more powerful and classy compared to the previous generation Note phones from Xiaomi. The key feature of this phone includes 48-megapixel camera in its dual rear camera setup, a water drop-shaped notch, a fingerprint sensor on the back panel and a 4,000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Price
The Redmi Note 7 has been launched in China at a starting price of 999 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 10,500. Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Note 7 in three models in it’s country. The base model comes with 3 GB RAM/32 GB of internal storage, the second one comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of storage, which is priced at 1199 yuan (roughly Rs 12,400) . The top-end model of the Redmi Note 7 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage which has been priced at 1399 yuan (roughly Rs 14,500). Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 price is far better than other smartphones in it’s segment.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Specifications
- Dimensions- 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight- 186 grams
- Screen size- 6.3 inches
- Colours- Black, Blue, Purple
- Screen size- 6.3 inches (16 cm)
- Screen Resolution- 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Pixel Density- 409 ppi
- Display Type- IPS LCD
- Aspect ration- 19.5:9
- Bezel less Display- Yes
- Touch screen- Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
The Redmi Note 7 comes with a 6.3-inch full-HD+ LTPS display with screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The display of the Redmi Note 7 is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Rear Camera- 48 MP + 5 MP Dual Camera with auto focus
- Front Camera- Yes, 13 MP
- Rear Flash- LED Flash
- Camera Features- Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Video recording- Yes, 1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 30 fps
- Image Resolution- 8000 x 6000 Pixels
- Shooting Modes- Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
Redmi Note 7 sports dual camera setup with one 48-megapixel Samsung GM1 sensor with f/1.8 aperture and another 5-megpapixel sensor. The cameras at the back get monochrome dual-LED flash support, PDAF, and are featured using AI-backed software features like portrait mode, background blur, HDR, handheld super night scene mode, EIS, 1080p video recording, and more. In front, there is a 13-megapixel selfie sensor as well with features like AI face unlock, AI smart beauty, AI single shot blur, front HDR, background blur, and more.
- RAM- 3 GB, 4 GB, 6 GB
- Internal Storage- 32 GB, 64 GB
- Expandable Storage- Up to 256 GB
- Card Slot- microSD
Since, the smartphone comes in three RAM variants — 3GB RAM, 4GB RAM and 6GB. The internal storage for 3 GB RAM is 32 GB and for 4 GB and 6 GB RAM it is 64 GB.
5. Operating System
- Processor- Octa core (2.2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260)
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8956
- GPU- Adreno 512
- Operating System- Android v9.0 (Pie)
The smartphone is powered by the 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core SoC paired with Adreno 512 graphics.
6. Network Connectivity
- WiFi- Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- WiFi features- Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth- Yes v5.0
- VoLTE- Yes
- USB connectivity- Mass storage device, USB charging, micro USB
- Network Support- 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- GPS- es with A-GPS, Glonass
Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 7 include USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth v5.0, and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
7. Multimedia Support
- Email- Yes
- Music- Yes
- Video- Yes
- Document Reader- Yes
- Audio Jack- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
The smartphone appears to have a 3.5mm headphone jack that sits alongside the USB port and the loudspeaker grill. It supports high quality audio and video format.
- Fingerprint Sensor- Yes, Back
- Other Sensors- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
The sensors on board the Redmi Note 7 include gyroscope, accelerometer, distance sensor, electronic compass, fingerprint sensor, ambient light sensor, vibration motor, and infrared sensor.
- User Replaceable- No
- Battery type- Li-ion
- Capacity- 4000 mAh
- Quick Charging- Yes Quick, v4.0
The Redmi Note 7 packs a 4,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4 support. It gives up to 251 hours of standby time, 23 hours of talk time, 13 hours of video playback, and 7 hours of gaming.
The smartphone has been launched in China. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 price is cheaper than other smartphones in it’s segment. The phone comes with a powerful processor, a good camera and a beautiful design in a reasonable price. Let’s see when this phone is going to be launched in India.
You may also like: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Price in India- Features and Specifications