Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro price in India will start from Rs. 26,000. The flagship smartphone is set to be launched in India on May 28, 2019. The phone is expected to come in three storage variants.
Xiaomi has already revealed the design and some features of it’s flagship smartphone. The leaks so far suggest there will be two devices – the Redmi K20 and the Redmi K20 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Price in India
Weibo, a China’s micro-blogging platform has revealed the retail pricing of the Redmi K20 Pro. It claims that Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro will be available in three storage variants:
- The variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage will cost Rs 26,000.
- The second variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage will come for Rs 28,199.
- The top-end variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage has been priced at Rs 30,200.
Xiaomi India has already confirmed that Redmi K20 Pro will be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 855. The flagship smartphone will feature a truly bezel-less design with a pop-up selfie camera and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Under the hood, the smartphone will be powered by a large 4,000 mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro will also feature a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixel main camera paired with an 8-megapixel telephoto camera and a 13-megapixel ultra wide angle camera. The phone comes with a 20 megapixel front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
- Screen size- 6.39 inches
- Colours- Glacier Blue, Carbon Black
- Screen size- 6.39 inches
- Screen Resolution- 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Pixel Density- 430 ppi
- Display Type- Color Super AMOLED screen (16M)
- Aspect ration- 19.5:9
- Bezel less Display- Yes
- Touch screen- Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Features- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Notch- Yes, Water Drop Notch
- Rear Camera- Triple
48 MP f/1.8 (Wide Angle)
13 MP f/2.4 (Ultra Wide)
8 MP f/2.4 (Telephoto) with autofocus
- Front Camera- 20 MP Front Camera f/2
- Rear Flash- Yes, LED
- Camera Features- Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Video recording- Yes, 1080p@30/60fps
- Shooting Modes- Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
- RAM- 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal Storage- 64 GB, 128 GB
- Expandable Storage- Up to 256 GB
- Card Slot- microSD
5. Operating System
- Processor- 2.84 GHz, Octa Core Processor
- Chipset- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- GPU- Adreno 640
- Operating System- Android v9.0 (Pie)
6. Network Connectivity
- WiFi- Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- WiFi features- Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth- Yes v5.0
- VoLTE- Yes
- USB connectivity- USB on-the-go, USB charging, micro USB
- Network Support- 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- GPS- es with A-GPS, Glonass
7. Multimedia Support
- Email- Yes
- Music- Yes
- Video- Yes
- Document Reader- Yes
- Audio Jack- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor- Yes, In Display
- Other Sensors- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Face Unlock- Yes
- User Replaceable- No
- Battery type- Li-ion
- Capacity- 4000 mAh
- Quick Charging- Yes Quick, v4.0
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is the first flagship smartphone under the brand name Redmi. Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro price in india is reasonable for a flagship smartphone. Redmi lovers are eagerly waiting this phone to be launched in India. Let’s see how this flagship phone will perform in the market. Thank You.
You may also like:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Price – Features and Specifications