The .CDA files are not audio files. These files are CD-only songs file that can’t be played on a computer without the CD. The Today’s Tech teaches you how to convert CDA to MP3 on Windows PC.
CDA files do not contain sample sound, that means you can’t simply convert them to MP3. If you copy a .CDA file to our hard drive and try to play it with an audio player, nothing happens. By using windows media player you can extract audio tracks from an Audio CD and convert CDA to MP3.
Read also:- How to Connect Your PC to TV through HDMI
Step 1. Insert the Audio CD to Your Computer
Insert the audio CD that you want to convert into your computer. The CD must go logo-up into the CD tray.
Step 2. Open Start Windows
- Click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Windows Media Player is exclusive to Windows computers.
Step 3. Open Window Media Player
Type “Window Media Player” into Start, then click Windows Media Player at the top of the Start window when it appears.
Step 4. Select Your CD Name
- Click your CD’s name on the left side of the Windows Media Player window.
- If your CD’s information isn’t retrievable by Windows Media Player, you’ll click Untitled album.
Step 5. Click Rip Setting
It’s a tab at the top of the Windows Media Player window. Doing so prompts a drop-down menu.
Step 6. Click More Options
You’ll find this option in the drop-down menu. A pop-up window will appear.
Step 7. Change the Save Location
To change the location in which your CD’s MP3 files are saved, do the following:
- Click Change… on the right side of the window.
- Select a folder.
- Click OK
- Click Apply, then click OK.
Step 8. Click Rip CD
- It’s a tab at the top of the Windows Media Player page. Windows Media Player will start ripping your CD’s files.
- Then allow the CD to convert.
Step 9. Eject the CD
Once your CD is done ripping, you can eject it and close Windows Media Player.
Step 10. View your CD’s MP3 File
Your CD’s MP3 files will be in your specified location inside of a folder with the CD’s album, which will be inside a folder with the CD’s artist’s name.
In this article we learnt about how to convert CDA to MP3 on Windows. For windows computer you can use Windows media player, but if you have Mac computer you can use iTunes. If you have any doubt please write in the comment box. I will answer you. Thank you.
You may also like:- How to Play Mp4 Videos on a Windows PC